Latest TCAG Events
- April 25, 2018
TorBUG - Jeffrey Leek, Johns Hopkins University
- March 28, 2018
TorBUG - Morgan Langille, Canada Research Chair in Human Microbionics
Toronto Bioinformatics User Group
Be sure and join us for this month's TorBUG.
On Wednesday, February 28, 2018 in the Red Room (CCBR, 160 College St, Toronto), the Toronto's Bioinformatics User Group (TorBUG) will be hosting our next guest speaker: Benjamin Haibe-Kains, Scientist, Princess Margaret Cancer Centre.
- 4 to 4:15 p.m. - Trainee Speaker: Ali Tonekaboni, Graduate Student, Haibe-Kains and Lupien Labs, (CCBR Red Room) will speak on "Clusters of cis-regulatory elements as epigenomic features predictive of drug response."
- 4:15 to 5 p.m. - Guest Speaker: Banjamin Haibe-Kains, Scientist, Princess Margaret Cancer Centre (CCBR, Red Room) will speak on "Integrative drug-classification based on big pharmacogenomic data."
- 5 to 7 p.m. Reception
Come be a part of TorBUG. Meet new colleagues, discuss current hot topics over pizza and refreshments, enjoy and partake in your community's bioinformatics network!
Link to our Google calendar of events: https://firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit www.torbug.org for more information or to volunteer!
The TorBUG team:
- Michelle Brazas, OICR
- Albi Celaj, Roth Lab, U of Toronto
- Benjamin Haibe-Kains, Princess Margaret Cancer Centre, UHN & Dept. Medical Biophysics, U of Toronto
- Michael Liang, Wilson Lab, SickKids
- Ann Meyer, OICR
- Dennis McCormac, TCAG/OGI
- Nicholas Provart, Cell and Systems Biology, U of Toronto
- Joseph Somody, OICR
- Taraneh Zarin, Moses Lab, U of Toronto